Branching Out Society
Members of the Community Foundation’s Branching Out Society are individuals that support the Foundation’s mission: “to inspire philanthropy for the benefit of Washington County.” Members of the Branching Out Society recognize the importance of supporting the Foundation’s outreach and operating endeavors.
The Foundation appreciates the continued commitment and vital support of these donors and has established exclusive benefits for individuals contributing $200 or more annually.
Reasons to join the Branching Out Society:
- You want to improve Washington County for future generations.
- You are interested in receiving invitations to exclusive events and receptions.
- You want to meet and gather with other Branching Out Society members, community leaders and The Foundation’s
board members, volunteers and staff.
- You want to honor a loved one by making a charitable gift in his or her name.
- You want to share your pride in Washington County with those who will recognize your name on a variety of collateral
from the Community Foundation of Washington County.
- You want to receive previews to information on both the region and the Community Foundation.
- You want to build on the proud tradition of giving in Washington County.
- You want to give now and don’t know where to start.
- You are new to the Community Foundation and want to become more involved.
- You want to be part of the solution by creating long-lasting positive change.
To be included as a “Branching Out Society Member” please send your donation of $200 or more to the following address or you may donate here.
Send Donations to:
Community Foundation of Washington County MD, Inc.
33 West Franklin Street, Suite 203
Hagerstown, MD 21740
To Learn More about Online Giving click here.